How the program works
1. Fill out the appropriate application found on the Friendship Family homepage.
2. After receiving all the applications from students and families, we try to match students and families up according to preferences, hobbies, and interests provided in the application.
3. We will try to have the pairing process completed within the first few weeks of the new school year, and families/students will receive an e-mail containing the necessary details about each other.
4. We will host a picnic potlock event sometime in early September to facilitate the initial meeting between students and families.
5. After the initial event, we recommend that you set up a next meeting to discuss expectations and get to know each other a bit better.