Outlook: Creating a Contact Group
These steps will allow you to create a Contact Group in Outlook
1. To Create a new Contact Group click on New Items then click on More Items then lastly on Contact Group
2. Within the Contact Group, click on Add Members, then click on From Address Book. This will open a window where you can add members to this group.
3. Choose the Address Book that contains the members of the Contact Group that you would like to create and then add those members in by double clicking on each one. When you have added all members the Contact Group click on OK.
4. Members will now be loaded into your new Group. In Name box give the group a new (i.e. dist-its). The name that you give to this group will be the way that you send to this group. Lastly, click on Save & Close.
5. Congratulations!!! Your group has now been imported into Outlook, It will now be available on the Contacts section of Outlook.