Outlook: Import Calendar from GroupWise
- Open up GroupWise desktop client
- Right Click on the Calendar tab at the top
- Click on Export (Save the file as "calendar" onto your desktop). This process may take
between 5-30 minutes depending on how many calendar items you have. GroupWise may seem like it is "locked up" butcontinue to allow it to work in the background.
- Open Microsoft Outlook
- Click on File---> Open --> Import and Export
- Click on Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)
- Browse out to Desktop and click on the "Calendar" file and then click OK
- Choose the option "Import" into this calendar. This process may also take some time as it is importing all the calendar items into Outlook. If you would like to check the status of the import view the bottom toolbar as it will show "xxxx" of "xxxx". Once all items are processed your calendar has been migrated.