Outlook: Lost Sent Items Folder
In older versions of GroupWise, there was a "Sent Items" search folder that displayed the sent items for your entire mailbox, not just the sent items that were physically stored in the folder called "Sent Items". The following instructions describe how to create a Sent Items search folder in Outlook 2010.
- In Outlook 2010, click the Folder tab, then click New Search Folder
- Select Mail from specific people
- Click Choose, then select your own name from the Address Book
- Click OK
- Now look in your Folder List for Search Folders. Expand it (if necessary) and select your name.
- Choose Rename Folder. Make the name Sent Items (search folder)
- Right-click the renamed folder and select Show in Favorites
may take a few minutes to complete the search, but now you will have a folder that will always show ALL the sent items in your mailbox.