If you're interested in applying to be an RA, please complete the steps below:
- Attend an RA Informational night in Frey 110 on Tuesday, February 4 at 4:30 or 9:30 p.m.
- Sign up for your assigned carousel night by Thursday, February 6th.
- Fill out Application Part 1 by Monday, February 10 at 11:59 p.m.
- Download Application Part 2 which includes essay questions, reference lists and self-evaluations. Email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save the application with a filename of your last name and first initial and email it to email@example.com (for example Mary Smith would save it as SmithM) by Monday, February 10 at 11:59 p.m.
Sometimes the application & reference form do not open correctly on a Mac. You can try opening it and saving it as a 97 Word document and then filling it out or you may open it as a pdf - Application Part 2 and the reference form can also printed as PDFs, filled out by hand, scanned in and emailed back. The Residence Life Office has a scanner you may use for free if you do not have one.
- Download the reference form, fill out the top section, save the file and email it to your three references. Ask your references to email the completed reference form to firstname.lastname@example.org. The file should be saved with a file name of your last name, first initial, and your references last name. For example if Mary Smith has a reference named Kevin Yoder the file would be named SmithMYoder.
Please submit your reference forms from these three individuals:
-Your current RA (or an RA that you know well)
-A Messiah faculty member or employee
-Another person on campus
Sometimes the application & reference form do not open correctly on a Mac. You can try opening it and saving it as a 97 Word document or you may open it as a pdf (links at the end of #4)
- Attend carousel night on Monday, February 10 or Tuesday, February 11 in Jordan Atrium at 7:00 p.m.