Harrisburg Summer 2013 Housing Information
Harrisburg has 2, 3, and 4-person apartments available May 19 through August 17 downtown at the Harrisburg Institute. The institute is within walking distance to the train station, hospital, the Capitol, restaurants, and a number of potential employers.
Students living at the Harrisburg Institute for the summer are expected to abide by the Community Covenant and the Policies stated in the Student Handbook.
Who Can Live in Harrisburg During the Summer?
- Students enrolled for the fall 2013 semester.
- 2013 graduates may apply, but returning students may be given priority
Dates Harrisburg Summer Housing is Available
- Students can move into their apartment on May 19 and must move out by August 17. Students can stay in their current housing assignment until May 19, although the extended stay form must be filled out by Wednesday, May 1. Students can move back to campus into their fall assignment as early as August 16, but no later than August 23 (determined by the student's schedule).
Summer Housing Application Due Date
• Applications are due by 5 p.m. on Friday, April 19, 2013
Summer 2013 Housing & Parking Rates
• Rent - $300/month
• Parking - $50/month (compared to $175 average for downtown monthly parking)
Questions? Please email Ashley Sheaffer or contact her at 717-796-4787