Harrisburg Summer 2014 Housing Information
Harrisburg has 2, 3, and 4-person apartments available May 18through August 16 downtown at the Harrisburg Institute. The institute is within walking distance to the train station, hospital, the Capitol, restaurants, and a number of potential employers.
Students living at the Harrisburg Institute for the summer are expected to abide by the Community Covenant and the Policies stated in the Student Handbook.
Who Can Live in Harrisburg During the Summer?
- Students enrolled for the fall 2014 semester.
- 2014 graduates may apply, but returning students may be given priority
Dates Harrisburg Summer Housing is Available
- Students can move into their apartment on May 18 and must move out by August 16. Students can stay in their current housing assignment until May 18, although the extended stay form must be filled out by Wednesday, April 30. Students can move back to campus into their fall assignment as early as August 16, but no later than August 22 (determined by the student's schedule).
Summer Housing Application Due Date
• Applications are due by 5 p.m. onWednesday, April 23, 2013
Summer 2014 Housing & Parking Rates
• Rent - $300/month
• Parking - $50/month (compared to $175 average for downtown monthly parking)
Questions? Please email Ashley Sheaffer or contact her at 717-796-4787