The following is a list of services that Dispatch provides:
- Serves as an integral part of the Department of Safety.
- Provides issuance of temporary cards for lost ID cards to faculty, staff and students.
- Answers phone calls and radio transmissions for the College and Safety Department.
- Makes the appropriate calls to outside safety services and higher administration when needed.
- Serves as a point of reference for visitors and campus community members seeking information about the College and it's activities.
- Keeps a daily log of all phone calls and radio transmissions.
- Distributes emergency battery jump packs for dead car batteries.
- Handles Lost and Found items.
- Hands out temporary parking permits for visitors.
- Has direct contact with local emergency services agencies: police, fire, and ambulance.