- The established partnership between Messiah's urban learning center in Philadelphia and Temple University was the first partnership of its kind between a private Christian college and a state-affiliated university.
- Unique curricular and co-curricular programming uses the City of Philadelphia as both a text and context for learning, service and living. This paradigm links course material to community life in our North-Central Philadelphia neighborhood as an important arena for educational experience in a non-invasive, realistic way.
- Temple University was ranked most diverse student body in the nation in 2008 by the Princeton Review.
- Attending students may complete discipline-based or general education requirements using courses taught on campus by Messiah College instructors or through the campus' partnership with Temple University.
- In collaboration with Messiah's Internship Center we are able to offer students a wide range of applied, contextualized internship experiences located in Philadelphia, one of the nation's most historic cities.
Almost 20% of the thousands of Messiah College alums who have attended MCPC live within a 10 mile radius of the campus and many others have chosen to live in other urban areas around our nation and the globe.