MCPC is located at 2026 N. Broad St., across from Temple University, about 20 traffic lights north from City Hall.
From the West: (directions from Grantham)
1. Take the PA Turnpike East toward Philadelphia. (I-76).
2. Exit at Philadelphia/Valley Forge (Exit 326) . I-76 splits off from the Turnpike at this exit.
3. After you pay the toll, follow signs for I-76 East to Central Philadelphia for about 25 miles.
4. Merge to the left onto 676 East (continue to follow signs for Central Philadelphia) and get off at the Broad St/Central Phila exit. Follow signs for Broad St/PA 611.
5. Merge into the left lane and make a LEFT onto Broad Street. If you miss this turn: go straight toward Vine St. and make the first left onto 13th St. Make next left onto Vine St. Turn right onto Broad St.
6. Follow Broad Street until you see signs for Temple University. MCPC is located on the block after Norris Street.
An alternate route (through North Philadelphia)
1. Get off the PA Turnpike at the Philadelphia/Valley Forge Exit (Exit 326). I-76 splits from the turnpike at this exit
2. Take the Rte. 1 North Exit on the right.
3. Follow Rte.1 North until you see signs for Broad St./PA611. The exit comes up very quickly after you cross a bridge.
4. After exiting at Broad St./PA611, follow the ramp straight to a dead end at Broad St.
5. Go right on Broad St.
6. MCPC will be a few miles down to the right located next to a BP gas station at Broad and Diamond streets.
Southbound from the Northeast:
1. Take I-95 South into Philadelphia.
2. After the Girard Avenue exit, stay in the right lane.
3. Follow signs for I-676 and Rte. 30 West to Central Philadelphia and Independence Hall.
4. At the end of the ramp, turn right at the light onto Callowhill Street.
5. Remain on Callowhill Street until you reach the intersection with Broad Street (First light after 13th Street).
6. Turn right onto Broad Street and travel north for about 15 traffic lights to 2026 (after Norris Street).
From the North:
1. Take Rte.309 South until the expressway ends.
2. Continue to follow signs for 309: you will bear left onto Cheltenham Ave.
3. Continue until you reach Broad street/PA611.
4. Take a Right onto Broad Street.
5. Proceed South on Broad Street until you reach 2026 North Broad (past Dauphin, Susquehanna, and Diamond Streets. The Campus is next to the BP gas station at the corner of Broad and Diamond.)
From the South:
1. Follow I-95 North into Central Philadelphia.
2. After the Penn's Landing/Benjamin Franklin Bridge Exit, stay in the left lane and follow I-676/Rte. 30 signs to the Center City/Independence Hall/Callowhill Street Exit.
3. Stay on Callowhill Street until you reach the intersection with Broad Street.
4. Turn right onto Broad street and proceed north about 15 traffic lights to 2026 (after Norris Street).
From the East:
1. Take I-676/Rte. 30 West across the Benjamin Franklin Bridge into Philadelphia.
2. At the foot of the bridge, use the center lane (Rte. 611/Vine street) for "local traffic."
3. Stay on Vine Street until you reach Broad Street (first light after 13th Street).
4. Turn right onto Broad and proceed North to 2026 (after Norris Street).
Directions from the Philadelphia International Airport by public transportation
1. Take the R1 regional rail to Temple University Rail Station
2. Walk west to North Broad Street along Berks St (Berks Mall walkw