Larsen Student Union Policies
- Furniture can be moved around within the public spaces of the Union to facilitate group activities, but must be moved back to its original location.
- No furniture or equipment may be removed from any space within the Union without prior approval from the Director of Larsen Union and Campus Activities.
- Taping of posters or decorations is not permitted on any of the Union doors, painted walls or wood surfaces. Signs may be posted on the doors to the Union only if 1) the event being advertised is occuring that same day, 2) the event is in the Union, 3) sticky tack is used to hang the posters on the glass, and 4) they are taken down after the event.
- Posters and other advertisements may be hung on any of the public bulletin boards in the Union. They are located in the Game Room, above the public copy machine, and in the student organization hallway. The bulletin board outside of WVMM is not a public bulletin board-permission must be obtained from WVMM staff to hang posters there. The bulletin board behind glass on the second level of the Union is not a public bulletin board-permission must be obtained by SAB to hang posters there.
- Messiah College is not responsible for any items lost in the building. Items found in the building should be returned to the Information Desk on the second level of the Union, where they will be held for 2-3 days prior to being sent to the campus Lost & Found at Dispatch in the Eisenhower Campus Center.
- Skate boarding and rollerblading is not allowed inside the Union.
- No ball throwing of any kind inside the Union.
- The Resource Room located on the second floor of the Union is for use only by Student Government Association, Student Involvement & Leadership Programs, and Multicultural Programs.
- All events in public spaces will be open to the public and free of charge. There will be no events in the Union that charge admission.
- Typically, public worship events will not be scheduled in the Union.
- Because student organizations have priority of scheduling for all Union spaces, academic classes will not be scheduled in the Union.