You are invited to promote your ministry, service or product at Messiah College’s 9th Annual Youth Workers & Student Leaders Conference to be held on Saturday, April 5, 2014.
Over the past three years, the conference has averaged:
* 425 youth workers
* 175 student leaders
* 120 different churches from 20 different denominations and 7 states
Please take this opportunity to promote your organization to hundreds of youth ministry leaders in this region. Thank you in advance for your consideration!
* No Exhibitor Fee! - Simply have your rep(s) register and pay as a regular conference attendee. Enjoy the rest of
the conference as a full participant during non-exhibit times.
* Simplified Exhibit Display Request - Messiah College will provide display table, chair, internet access, and
electricity (upon request in Exhibitor Application).
* Conference Handbook Ad - to include an ad in the conference handbook, please provide ad copy by
Friday, March 7, 2014 according to these specifications (ads cannot be accepted after March 7th):
Full Page - 8" x 10.5" including crop marks and a .125 bleed; Grayscale, 300 dpi in either a PDF or TIFF file format.
* Door Prizes - There will be no prize drawing at the final general session this year. If you wish to offer door prizes
you may do so at your table.
TWO STEPS FOR EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION:
1. Exhibitor Reps register and pay as a regular conference attendee. Just click on the registration link to get started.
2. Complete the Sponsorship & Exhibitor Application.
All Sponsorship & Exhibitor Applications must be received by Friday, March 07, 2014.
Exhibitors, Please read the memo of understanding for the conference.
[Click on logo to visit organization's web site.]