Todd Allen, Ph.D.
Vice President for Diversity Affairs; Professor of Communication
Interest and areas of expertise
- Founder of the Common Ground Project, a nonprofit dedicated to teaching the history of the Civil Rights Movement.
- Frequent lecturer on commemorative practices/public memory related to the Civil Rights Movement
- Diversity/Inclusive Excellence trainer
- BA in Broadcast Communication (Geneva College)
- MA in Rhetorical Studies (University of Akron)
- PhD in Rhetorical Studies (Duquesne University)
Classes I teach
- COMM 105 Fundamentals of Oral Communication
- IDCR 151 Created & Called for Community
- COMM 360 Rhetoric of the Civil Rights Movement