Interest and areas of expertise
Business information systems, operations management, engineering management, computer simulations, and artificial intelligence.
- B.S., Indiana University of Pennsylvania, 1976
- M.S., Naval Postgraduate School, 1986
- Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh, 1994
Classes I teach
- CIS 171: Problem Solving with Computers
- CIS 287: Introduction to Game Design
- CIS 381: Information Systems and Managers
Dr. Kilmer is an associate professor of business information systems and management at Messiah College and a faculty mentor in the applied management and decision sciences division of Walden University. He graduated from Indiana University of Pennsylvania with a B.S. in mathematics education, from the Naval Postgraduate School with an M.S. in operations research, and from the University of Pittsburgh with a Ph.D. in industrial engineering. He taught systems engineering at the United States Military Academy at West Point in New York, and artificial intelligence at the United States Army War College in Carlisle, Pa.