- Expertise in creative development in all forms of media including video, web, digital marketing and branding.
- I started First Generation Video Productions in 1990 in my garage and have grown the company into a leading media group in central PA developing award winning video and web projects for hundreds of clients.
- Sold FGV to Journal Multimedia in 2011 Today FGV has 10 employees and works with clients all over the U.S.
- Was selected to the inaugural Forty Under 40 class of the Central Penn Business Journal and was a finalist in the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award in 1995 and Small Business of The Year in 1996.
- FGV has received over 70 Telly Awards for creative work since 1990.
Interests include golfing, bicycling, fishing, sports shooting and all forms of athletics. In 1982 I was a All Conference Offensive Lineman for the PSAC Champion Shippensburg University football program.