Explore a new place, take that summer job you want,
spend time with family and friends…
Make the most of your summer and still earn the academic credits you need with Messiah College’s flexible, affordable online summer courses.
Courses Run June 9 — August 1, 2014*
- Messiah College invites dual-enrolled high school students entering their senior year, Messiah employees, alumni, parents, and friends, or anyone who would like to further their post-secondary education at Messiah College to apply for summer course study.
- Personal and interactive program works around your schedule
- Summer courses completed in nearly half the time than in fall or spring semester
- Offered at a fraction of the cost as the same courses offered during the academic year
- Eliminates the time and expense associated with traveling to and from campus
Added benefits for current Messiah students
Our online summer courses are drawn from the traditional Messiah College curriculum. Each class, led by dedicated Messiah College faculty, nationally recognized for outstanding scholarship and expertise, offers a personal, interactive approach to online learning -- one that reflects our steadfast commitment to -- and reputation for -- academic excellence.
So whether you just want to stay ahead of your academic schedule, need a particular course, or want to enhance your own personal learning, Messiah's online courses provide a flexible, accessible educational option you can't afford to miss.
For information about Messiah College's summer online courses, visit our FAQs page or contact our Registrar's Office at (717) 691-6034 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*CHEM 106 requires a one week intensive laboratory component during the week of July 26-Aug 1 which requires students to be on campus between 9am to 5pm. If you are unable to commute, on campus housing and meal plans are available for an additional fee.