This form has 3 pages
Quarantine Menu Selection / Dining Services
Dining Services will gladly be your meal source for the duration of your quarantine. Feel free to make your selection from Lottie's weekly menu (posted on web). The Lottie menu will be updated weekly, so please check back as needed.
- Please provide the name and email information of the person that will be picking up your meals from Lottie
- Meals are "no-touch" prepared and packaged
- Quarantine meals will be charged Lottie pricing; you will be billed per meal
- Meal Plans will be used for quarantine meals; for students with the Dining Dollars meal plan, the discounted rate will be applied
- For students without a meal plan during the academic year, meal charges will be applied to your student account
- For those in quarantine, meals will be available as follows
- Continental Breakfast - available with previous night's dinner
- Lunch - 11:30 a.m.
- Dinner - 4:45 p.m.
- Continental Breakfast may consist of items such as bagels, cream cheese, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal, milk and orange juice
- IMPORTANT: If your personal selection is received after 10 a.m. for lunch or 4 p.m. for dinner, a chef's choice meal will be available for you
- Please select meals thru Sunday
- If you need to cancel meals because you have left campus, please notify Dining Services immediately as you will be billed for meals that were ordered but not cancelled
- If you have allergen concerns, please email email@example.com
- Next week's menu will be posted after 7:30pm, Sunday
Your personal selection from the Lottie daily menu plus baker's choice dessert. Beverage consists of bottled water and lemonade.
Your personal selection from the Lottie daily menu plus garden salad and baker's choice dessert. Beverage consists of bottled water and bottled tea.