This form has 3 pages
Quarantine Menu Selection / Dining Services
Dining Services will gladly be your meal source for the duration of your quarantine. Feel free to make your selection from Lottie's weekly menu (posted on web). The Lottie menu will be updated weekly, so please check back as needed.
- Meals are "no-touch" prepared, packaged and delivered
- Quarantine meals will be charged Lottie pricing; you will be billed per meal
- Meal Plans will be used for quarantine meals; for students with the Dining Dollars meal plan, the discounted rate will be applied
- For students without a meal plan, meal charges will be applied to your student account
- Meals will be delivered as follows
- Continental Breakfast - delivered with dinner's delivery evening before
- Lunch - 11:30 a.m.
- Dinner - 5:30 p.m.
- Continental Breakfast may consist of items such as bagels, cream cheese, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal, milk and orange juice
- IMPORTANT: If your personal selection is received after 10 a.m. for lunch or 4 p.m. for dinner, a chef's choice meal will be delivered to you
- Please select meals thru Sunday; you will be billed for only the days you are in quarantine
- If you have allergen concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next week's menu will be posted after 7:30pm, Sunday
- If you wish to donate food items to the Bethesda Mission, please leave unopened food and beverage items on the kitchen counter as you vacate the apartment at the end of your quarantine time
Your personal selection from the Lottie daily menu plus baker's choice dessert. Beverage consists of bottled water and lemonade.
Your personal selection from the Lottie daily menu plus garden salad and baker's choice dessert. Beverage consists of bottled water and bottled tea.