Messiah College is a member of the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements NC-SARA). As a member institution, Messiah College is authorized to deliver distance education courses and programs in all SARA-member states.
The following programs can be completed by students located in all states:
- Master of Arts in Counseling
- Master of Arts in Strategic Leadership
- Master’s in Business Administration
- Master of Education
- Masters in Higher Education
- Master of Music in Conducting
- Dietetic Internship
State licensing requirements
SARA has no effect on state professional licensing requirements. Please click on your respective degree below for additional information regarding state licensing requirements.