As family members, you have the opportunity to play an integral role in your child's career development process. Without a doubt, your child will grow in many ways as a student at Messiah. Some of the biggest decisions they will face relate to what they do with their time here and how they will prepare for what comes next. The Career and Professional Development Center exists to assist students with all aspects of vocation - from identifying strengths and interests, and exploring majors and careers, planning for internships, and transitioning successfully to the world of work or graduate school. Together we can work to support and advocate for our students.
Take some time to review the information on the Career and Professional Development Center website. Encourage your student to take advantage of our services.
- Career & Professional Development Plans for Students
- Choosing A Major (Article from the Wall Street Journal)
- Internship Program at Messiah
- Upcoming CPDC Events
- What do Messiah Grads do after graduation?
Click here to view recent first-destination reports.
Interested in hiring a Messiah intern or grad?
Click here for more information.
Additional Resources from the Nat'l Assoc. of Colleges & Employers (NACE)
- What Parents of Prospective Students Need to Know
- Crash Course in Career Planning for Parents: How to Support Your Student
- Help Your Student Get Noticed by Employers
- Help Your New Grad Find a Job