During the ACADEMIC year, reference service is provided in these ways.
During the SUMMER, reference service is provided for online students in the following ways:
The best way to reach a librarian for reference help is through e-mail. The link for sending an e-mail appears below and is also available on the Library home page. The librarians are glad to provide as much reference help as possible and attempt to respond quickly. However, there may be times when they cannot respond right away. For immediate assistance during the week, you might try calling the Library circulation desk (717-691-6006 x3860) and asking for a reference librarian.
- Contact a Reference Librarian.
- Telephone. Phone 717-766-2511 and ask for extension 3860. Ask to speak with a librarian.
- Questions about Renewals or Overdues? Click here.
- Questions about Interlibrary Loan? Click here.
- Send a text-message: Click here.
- Reference Service FAQ