Clinical educator tuition discount
To recognize the contributions of graduate-level clinical educators and preceptors, Messiah University offers the following discount to clinical educators/preceptors. For more information about our graduate programs and regarding our CE discount, please complete this short form: Graduate CE Discount.
Clinical educators, instructors and preceptors (CE) in any of Messiah University nursing and applied health sciences programs (DPT, MOT, Dietetic Internship) who are supervising a Messiah University graduate student are eligible for this discount.
- 10% tuition discount for Messiah University graduate degree or graduate-level certificate program in nursing, business & leadership, education, higher education, counseling, and conducting.
- The CE must apply and be accepted to a Messiah University graduate degree or graduate-level certificate program in nursing, business & leadership, education, higher education, counseling, and conducting.
- The discount will remain in place for the duration of the program as long as the CE maintains enrollment (or takes a leave of absence).
- The discount must be used within 2 semesters of the CE.
- Once accepted to a program, the CE will complete a discount application that includes employment verification.
- The CE must maintain their employment at the site to maintain their discount.
- The CE can transfer/gift their discount to a co-worker at their clinical site.
For more information regarding the clinical educator/instructor discount, please contact the Graduate Enrollment Office, GradPrograms@messiah.edu, or by phone at 717-796-5061.