Student Success and Engagement Coordinator, Executive Administrative Assistant to Vice Provost & Dean of Students
Kim joined the Messiah University family in June 2020.
10 Facts about Kim
- I was born and raised in Myerstown, PA.
- I played volleyball, soccer, and field hockey in high school. I thoroughly enjoy spikeball and any other yard game, card games, and anything outdoors.
- I graduated from Asbury University (Wilmore, KY) in 2012 with a bachelor’s in Communications, and a minor in Music.
- I worked in Admissions at Asbury University for 2 years.
- I graduated from Ball State University (Muncie, IN) in 2015 with a master’s in Student Affairs Administration in Higher Education.
- I was an Area Director at Salisbury University for 1 year. I was a Resident Director for 4 years at Asbury University. I baked a lot of brownies, cakes and cookies during this time.
- I play the flute, piano, and sing. I enjoy the challenge of harmonizing to any song.
- I would like to be Sara Bareilles’ back-up singer. The next best thing is being a Zumba Instructor since 2017.
- I am thrilled to be back in PA closer to family: mom, dad, two older brothers, sister-in-law, two nieces, and two nephews.
- I married my best friend, Daniel, in 2017. We like traveling, eating, taking walks, and watching musicals together.
Student Success and Engagement Coordinator
Suite 4513, Messiah University
One University Avenue
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
Tel.: (717) 796-5234
Fax: (717) 691-2367
Kim's Office Hours:
The Academic Year:
June & July: