Residence Director for Witmer Hall
Caleb joined the Messiah University family in October 2015.
10 Fun Facts about Caleb
1. I was born in Denver, Colorado, and even though I have spent majority of my life in Pennsylvania, Colorado is still home to me. I was also baptized in the Rocky Mountains the summer before my freshman year of college, so it is a very meaningful place in my spiritual life. I feel very connected to God when I am in the mountains, looking at the beauty He created.
2. I love being a Residence Director. Being a part in the lives of Messiah students, and seeing them grow in their faith, academics, and life is such a rewarding experience.
3. My favorite sport is volleyball, and when I was part of the Messiah Men's Club Volleyball team, we were able to win back to back national championships my junior and senior years. Being a part of that team and being able to play for God in front of such a large audience was an incredible experience for me.
4. In July of 2015, I was able to marry the greatest woman in my life, Molly. Shortly after that, we started another new journey by moving in to Messiah College for my Residence Director position. I love doing life with her, and having her support and grace in my life is absolutely incredible. Molly teaches first grade at Tri-Community School in Central Dauphin, and she is changing the world in what she does!
5. I did my undergraduate at Messiah College and graduated with a degree in Business Administration with a concentration in leadership in May of 2014. I graduated with my master’s from Shippensburg University for Counseling - College Student Personnel in May 2016.
6. I have a twin brother named Seth, and my sisters, Naomi and Esther, who are also twins, were born 18 months after us. The most common line I hear when I tell people that is "your parents must be saints". I don't argue with them about that!
7. I married into an awesome family, the Thompsons. Molly has a sister named Megan, and her husband Michael. But the real gems of the family are my niece and nephew, Nora and Max! Seeing them grow up is one of my greatest joys in life.
8. Being from Colorado, I obviously love all the Denver sports teams. The Avalanche, Rockies, Nuggets, and most importantly, the Denver Broncos!
9. My favorite band is U2. I was able to see them play live in Philadelphia once, and it was the greatest show I have ever seen. Seeing "Where the Streets Have No Name" live left me crying like a baby.
10. A few more fun facts about me: I can knit, and I am very proud of it. I have a collection of over 200 movies. A few of my favorites are Silence of the Lambs, Hot Rod, and The Godfather. I collect license plates; I currently have over 30 states. I took a ballet class my senior year of college- I can't say that I would be able to start a career out of it.
Caleb's Fall 2020 Office Hours: