New Incoming Student Checklist
* Complete the FERPA (Family Education Rights and Privacy Act) form found on the Registrar's website. If your parent or other authorized person is not included on your FERPA we cannot give any specific information about your records.
* Create your PRIVACY WORD at www.messiah.edu/crs. If your parent or other authorized person is not included on your FERPA and/or does not know your PRIVACY WORD we cannot give any specific information about your records.
* Accept your Financial Aid Award and complete all requirements for your financial aid. Go to FALCONlink - Financial Aid Award. If you do not complete financial aid requirements your aid will not credit toward your bill.
* Complete your Stafford Loan Requirements (Loan Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note) at www.studentloans.gov.
* Give access to your parents or other authorized person to view and pay your eBill. Go to FALCONlink - CashNet eBill. Select ADD in the Parent or Authorized User box on the bottom left side.
* Complete the Health Insurance Waiver at www.firststudent.com. All Messiah College undergraduate international and domestic full-time (12 or more credits) students are automatically enrolled in the Messiah College insurance plan, unless proof of comparable coverage is furnished.
* Pay your bill online. Go to FALCONlink - CashNet eBill. There is no fee if you select E-Check for payment.