The Falcon Fitness Center will be open this summer from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Monday – Friday. We will be closed May 28th for Memorial Day and July 4th for Independence Day.
Current students, employees, employee spouses, and dependents of employees between the ages of 16-18 will have access to the fitness center at no additional cost.
All other individuals (age 16+) have the ability to purchase a summer membership to the fitness center. The details on this membership, and how to purchase it are below.
- Membership Cost: $80
- Membership Dates: June 4th – August 17th
- Dates to Purchase: Memberships may be purchased any time after May 21st.
- Where to purchase and how to get access: You will purchase the membership and get a receipt from the Falcon Exchange (second floor of Eisenhower Campus Center- next to Lottie Nelson Dinning Hall). Next, you will take the receipt to the Falcon Fitness Center and fill out an activity readiness/liability waiver (under 18 years old needs to be accompanied by guardian to fill this waiver out).
- For each visit after the registration visit summer members must bring a photo ID. No access will be given without an ID. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
- There will be no pro-rates on the summer membership
- There will be no refunds.
- Any questions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org