- Date: November 2nd, 2018
- Location: Frey 345
- Time: 12:00 - 13:00
- Cost: Free to Students
Information sessions for students to learn more about careers/organizations in specific industries. Free pizza from the Union will be served.
Happening today, July 21st, 2018
- Date: May 4th, 2018 - September 6th, 2018
- Every day
- Location: Climenhaga Building, Aughinbaugh Gallery
- Time: 9:00 - 17:00
- Cost: ($) Free and open to the public
Juried student work from the 2017-2018 studio year.
- Date: July 21st, 2018
- Location: none
- Time: 08:00 - 12:00
- Cost: ($) FREE
Join our Garden Team at the Dillsburg Farmer's Market! We will have lots of wonderful produce for sale!
- Date: January 6th, 2018 - December 15th, 2018
- Every week
- Location: The Oakes Museum of Natural History
- Time: 13:00 - 17:00
- Cost: ($) Adults: $6.50 Children (4-18): $4.00 Seniors (55+): $4.00 Children 3 & under are admitted free
The Oakes Museum of Natural History is a unique museum experience for the family, classroom, or group featuring more than 40,000 specimens. Located in the Jordan Science Center, the 10,000-square foot museum is home to a collection of Smithsonian quality African and North American mammals, birds, eggs, fish, seashells, minerals, insects, and fossils. Open for public admission on Saturdays from 1 pm to 5 pm.