Messiah University is privileged to be welcoming students back to campus this semester for in-person classes, and we would love for them to get plugged into local churches as much as possible! If you choose to attend a worship service in-person, it is important that all of the below guidelines are met in order to best protect the Messiah University community and meet the spirit of the Messiah Community Promise to which we have all committed. Specifically, these practices should include the following protocols:
1. Masks must be worn by students and shuttle drivers at all times.
2. Social distancing of 6-feet should be practiced by all attendees.
3. Increased cleaning and disinfecting protocols must be in place.
4. Good respiratory etiquette should be encouraged and practiced.
5. Everyone must wash their hands frequently and hand sanitizer must be readily accessible for times when hand washing may not be immediately possible.
6. If the event involves children’s programming, it should also follow these same guidelines.
7. Everyone must commit to staying home when not feeling well.
View our local church directory to find out what's available to students - including local congregations that provide shuttle transportation. Students can also provide their own transportation or take advantage of streaming options as provided on local church websites.