Engle Center Counseling Services
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm. No counseling or health visits take place over the 12-1 lunch hour. One crisis walk-in counseling visit is available per day.
Location: Engle Center for Counseling and Health Services (see map)
For urgent assistance please come to our office or call 717-796-5357 during regular office hours. For after hours and additional emergency resources, visit our emergency resources page.
Counseling services are available free of charge to full-time undergraduate students:
1. In-person at the Engle Center for Counseling and Health Services
- By Appointment Only: Students can make an appointment M-F 8-5, by calling 717-796-5357 or by walking into the Engle Center
2. TimelyCare, a respected telehealth (video/phone) platform tailored to College/University Students with whom Messiah partners
- TalkNow: Talk with a Masters level Mental Health Professional via video or phone within 4 minutes anytime of the day or night (24/7 from anywhere) by choosing TalkNow here: TimelyCare or downloading the TimelyCare app on your phone.
Unlimited free sessions to all MU full-time undergraduate students
- Scheduled Counseling: Choose from a variety of licensed providers by choosing Scheduled Counseling here: TimelyCare or downloading the TimelyCare app on your phone.
12 free sessions annually to all MU full-time undergraduate students
Please click on the following link to get a list of local licensed therapists in our local community who have practices off-campus and accept most insurance if that would better suit your needs: