Below you will find career and professional development resources for Biochemistry majors. It is essential that you proactively engage in career development as an integral part of your entire Messiah experience. The key is to start early and incorporate meaningful experiences.
Remember that your major is a starting point and not a prescription for a narrow list of employment opportunities. By immersing yourself in your liberal arts education and gaining experience outside of the classroom, you have the opportunity to develop transferable skill sets highly desired by employers and/or graduate schools. Talk with a career coach to find out how to creatively market your major, skills, and experiences to various opportunities.
Career Paths Associated with
Employment & Graduate Program
Samples of Messiah Alumni
Sample Internship Sites of Messiah Students/Alumni
- NASA - Cleveland, OH
- ScribeAmerica - Multiple Locations
- Hershey Medical Center - Hershey, PA
- PA Dept. of Environmental Protection - Harrisburg, PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia - Philadelphia, PA
- Eurofins - Lancaster, PA
- Clinical Information Management Systems (CIMS) - Multiple Locations