Messiah University will generally accept courses for transfer credit which meet the following criteria:
- Course must be taken at a regionally accredited institution
- Course must be collegiate-level (developmental and remedial courses are not transferable)
- A grade of C or higher must be obtained in the course for it to be transferable.
- In the “school” section type in the most significant word in the title (ex: Bucks), click “contains” or “begins with” and then click on Go.
- Verify the college name in the box at the top of the page. If it is not correct simply click on the down arrow and choose the correct college.
- Search for your courses
If you are trying to look up which courses you can take at your current institution to fulfill a specific requirement at Messiah, leave the option “Sort by: Messiah University Subject and Course #” selected, and search for that requirement in the right-hand column.
- The list you see are courses that have been approved next to the their equivalent Messiah course.
- View our online Course Equivalency Database.