Mellinger provides housing for about 180 upperclass students in its 41 one- and two-bedroom apartments. Mellinger is named for Mr. & Mrs. Abram D. Mellinger. Mr. Mellinger is a Lancaster County developer and benefactor of the University, and was a member of the University's Associate Trustee Board.
Mellinger houses the apartment storage room. It also has adjacent parking, a computer lab, a grill and picnic table, air conditioning, carpeting, and is connected to the campus residential network. Finally, one of the reasons many residents enjoy living in Mellinger is the close access to the sand volleyball court just behind the building's parking lot. Mellinger was renovated in the summer of 2001.
If you've been assigned to Mellinger Apartments you can see floor plans of the residence hall you'll be living in. The links below will take you to a floor plan.
NOTE: FOR GREATEST COMPATIBILITY WITH OUR FLOOR PLANS, USE THE MOST RECENT VERSION OF MOZILLA FIREFOX
- Mellinger A-Ground, 1, 2, 3, 4 floor plan
- Mellinger B-Ground, 1, 2, 3, 4 floor plan
- Mellinger C-Ground, 1, 2, 3, 4 floor plan
2022-2023 Student Hall Staff (Apartment Resident Assistants):
- A Section - Jessica Alvarado
- B Section - Emily Garber
- C Section - Grant Kerchner
Professional Staff :
- Rebekah Walker - Residence Director, ext. 5210
- Gloria Hile, Trish Lafferty - Campus Events Workers, ext. 7155