Mountain View Residence
Mountain View houses approximately 210 upper-class students. Mountain View has three female floors and two male floors. This residence connects Bittner and Sollenberger residences of the South Complex.
Mountain View is the newest residence hall built on campus. Each room is carpeted, air conditioned, and also has access to the campus satellite TV and connections to the campus residential network.
If you've been assigned to Mountain View Hall you can see floor plans of the residence hall you'll be living in. The links below will take you to a floor plan.
NOTE: FOR GREATEST COMPATIBILITY WITH OUR FLOOR PLANS, USE THE MOST RECENT VERSION OF MOZILLA FIREFOX
- Mountain View Ground floor plan
- Mountain View 1st floor plan
- Mountain View 2nd floor plan
- Mountain View 3rd floor plan
- Mountain View 4th floor plan
2022-2023 Student Hall Staff (Resident Assistants):
- Basement - Hayden Crown
- First Floor - Cassie Ebersole (SRA)
- Second Floor - Elayna Lauterbach
- Third Floor - Daniel Micsion
- Third Floor - Obadiah Liu
- Fourth Floor - Cassidy Feuerstein
Professional Hall Staff :
- Preston Teuscher - Residence Director, ext. 6080
- Dave Anderson - Campus Events Worker, ext. 7204