Degree Works Audit
The Ellucian Degree Works™ Audit is a tool used internally as a means of communicating degree and certificate requirements for students and for monitoring their progress toward completion.
For students, Degree Works:
- Provides real-time advice and counsel.
- Provides intuitive web access with self-service capabilities.
- Streamlines the graduation process by tracking completion of requirements.
- Allows direct access to catalog information through hyperlinks.
Please be aware that the current version of Degree Works (Classic Dashboard) will be transitioning into an updated version (Responsive Dashboard). Access to the current version of Degree Works will continue through the Spring 2023 semester. Refer to the instructional videos below to learn more about the updated version of Degree Works.
• Displays the most up-to-date curriculum requirements according to academic year.
• Serves as the preferred advising tool for registration planning and tracking of academic requirements.
• Offers a registration and graduation checklist for unfulfilled curriculum requirements.
• Provides a "What If audit" functionality to assist in planning for change of academic program.
For a more detailed view of the benefits and features of the degree audit, please watch The Purpose and Benefits of Degree Works
Access to the current version of Degree Works (Classic Dashboard) will continue through Spring 2023 before transitioning into the updated version of Degree Works (Responsive Dashboard).
To access the current version of Degree Works (Classic Dashboard):
- Login to FalconLink
- Students- Click on the Degree Works Classic (Student) card
- Advisors- Click on the Degree Works Classic (Faculty) card
To access the updated version of Degree Works (Responsive Dashboard):
- Login to FalconLink
- Students- Click on the Degree Works (Student) card
- Advisors- Click on the Degree Works (Faculty) card
Please watch Where Can I Find My Degree Audit video for a quick demonstration on how to access the Degree Audit
Please watch Degree Works for Undergraduate Students to learn how to do the following:
- View completed, in-progress, and unfulfilled courses.
- Review the total number of credits applied to a credential.
- Access audits separately if pursuing two credentials.
- Track graduation and registration checklists.
You may also access Degree Works through a mobile device. To learn how to do this, watch How to Access Degree Works via Mobile Device
Degree audits are available to the student and their advisor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Students should review their degree audit when they initially register for courses in a semester and when they drop or add courses. Routine review of the audit helps to ensure the student progresses in meeting their academic requirements as planned, and reduces unforeseen surprises later.
Your degree audit is the tool used by your academic program and the Registrar’s Office to certify proper completion of academic requirements. If a requirement is left unfulfilled, a student may not be eligible to graduate. In addition, the degree audit provides students and advisors with a concise tool to track requirements and their completion.
The "What If" audit is a helpful tool for students who are considering a change of academic program or addition of a certificate or minor. To access directions on how to complete a "What If" audit, watch "What If" Audit for Undergraduate Students.
Ellucian is a trademark of Ellucian Company L.P. or its affiliates and is registered in the U.S. and other countries.
© 2009–2016 Ellucian Company L.P. and its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.