Update Major/Minor/Conc/Cert

Update Major/Minor/Concentration/Certificate

Complete the appropriate electronic form(s) below to declare a new primary major, add/drop minor, add/drop concentration, add/drop a certificate.


Change of Major Request for Current Students
Change of Major Request for Incoming Students*
*Incoming students must submit requests via the course registration link found on the accepted student resources page.  This is found in the first drop down, "What classes do I choose my first semester?".
Change of Minor, Concentration, Certificate

Double Major/Dual Degree Request