We know that visiting campus is one of the best ways to determine your fit with a community, and we’re going to put money on it!
The Messiah University Dean's Scholarship for visiting campus is a $1,000 scholarship, renewable for up to four years. For accepted first-year and transfer students entering Messiah during the 2023-24 academic year, this scholarship is awarded for attending an in-person campus visit with the Messiah University Undergraduate Admissions Office prior to May 1, 2023.
To qualify for the scholarship, accepted students may do one of the following:
- schedule and attend an in-person event or individual campus visit offered by the Undergraduate Admissions Office, OR
- provide details about a prior in-person campus visit experience with the Messiah University Undergraduate Admissions Office. Details about how to provide information about a prior visit experience will be shared with accepted students via email within two weeks of receiving their admission decision.
For students entering during the 2023-24 academic year, this scholarship combines with most institutional merit aid including the following:
- Provost's Scholarship or Messiah Scholarship
- Honors Program scholarships
- Multicultural Student Program scholarships
- visual and performing arts scholarships
Please note that the Dean's Scholarship cannot be combined in cases where total institutional aid exceeds 100% of tuition.