Below you will find career and professional development resources for Education majors. It is essential that you proactively engage career development as an integral part of your entire Messiah experience. They key is to start early and incorporate meaningful experiences.
Remember that your major is a starting point and not a prescription for a narrow list of employment opportunities. By immersing yourself in your liberal arts education and gaining experience outside of the classroom, you have the opportunity to develop transferable skill sets highly desired by employers and/or graduate programs. Talk with a career coach to find out how to creatively market your major, skills, and experiences to various opportunities.
Career Paths Related to
Employment & Graduate Program Samples of Messiah Alumni
*Data represents PreK-4, 4-8, secondary, and dual certification.
- Job titles/grad programs of Early Childhood Education Alumni
- Job titles/grad programs of Educational
- Job titles/grad programs of Elementary
- Alumni Stories
- Sample Internship Sites of Early Childhood Education Alumni
- Sample Internship Sites by Educational Studies Major
- Sample Internship Sites of Elementary