CURRENT MESSIAH STUDENTS
- should request official transcripts through MCSquare. Click on the Academic Life tab, then Student Records Menu in the Registrar’s Channel, and Request Printed Transcript.
PREVIOUS STUDENTS AND ALUMNI
- may request an official transcript by completing a transcript request form.
1. Complete this pdf form: Transcript Request Form & Instructions (PDF)
Type your responses into the fields or use the mouse to select options. Once completed, print and sign the form. You may mail, fax or scan and email it as an attachment to the Registrar's Office.
2. PAYMENT: When payment is required, click on the ONLINE PAYMENT link in the form, or send a check made payable to Messiah College.
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® is required when viewing, completing, and printing PDF files. You can download a free version of this software by clicking here.
One week processing:
- Within one business week from the date the request is received, a transcript is sent.
- Printed copies are sent by regular first-class mail. You may request up to three (3) copies per week at no charge; additional copies are $2 per transcript.
- Electronic transcripts are sent via secure email service at $2.50 per transcript.
Same day processing:
- Transcript requests received by 11:00 a.m. EST on regular business days will be sent within 24 hours.
- Printed copies are sent by regular first-class mail. The cost is $7 per transcript.
- Electronic transcripts are sent via secure email service. The cost is $7 per transcript.
Guaranteed overnight delivery
- Provided by courier service and delivery period begins at the time of mailing.
- The cost is $7 per transcript plus $18 for shipping and handling within the Continental United States.
- Fees for express delivery to international locations, Alaska, and Hawaii are higher depending on location. Please contact the Registrar’s Office for the specific fee.