Registrar's Office at Messiah College
At Messiah College our mission is to educate men and women toward maturity of intellect, character and Christian faith in preparation for lives of service, leadership and reconciliation in church and society.
The office of the registrar has custodial responsibility for student academic records. The office maintains the student files from the initial semester of registration through graduation. We serve our students and faculty by providing access to information necessary to support their educational experience. We serve parents of our students and alumni by providing information that is helpful and necessary for the individual needs within the bounds of the Family Educational and Rights Privacy Act.
To accomplish our mission, we are committed to:
- Helping students and faculty navigate academic policies and procedures
- Administering academic policy in a consistent but flexible manner
- Maintaining accuracy in the records we oversee
- Treating each person we serve with respect, courtesy and dignity
- Providing a positive experience to all those who seek our assistance
- Reflecting the attributes of Christ to those with whom we interact