Recruitment at Messiah College
"Service, Leadership, and Integrity for Today’s Workforce"
Why recruit Messiah College students?
- Messiah College ranks among the top 10 “Best Baccalaureate Colleges” in the northeastern U.S., according to the U.S. News and World Report.
- We offer bachelor’s degrees in more than 55 majors, which encompass both the liberal arts and applied sciences.
- Messiah is ranked 7th in the nation among all institutions sending students abroad.
- Since 1998, Messiah has produced graduates who have distinguished themselves as Rhodes, Fullbright, Carnegie, and Truman Scholars.
- Nearly 92% of Messiah students engage in volunteer/community service.
For more detailed information about Messiah College’s student profile, please click here.
- Electronic Job Postings - Create a free account on our FalconJobs system, which is accessible to our students and alumni 24/7. If you prefer to e-mail your job descriptions directly to us, we would be happy to post them on Falcon Jobs for you.
- On Campus Recruitment – We will make it easy for you to recruit at Messiah College. Contact us to reserve your on campus date.
- Career & Graduate School Expo - Held on campus every fall; last year’s event was attended by over 500 candidates.
- Regional Job Fairs - Click for more info on the annual CPEC, CVC, and TRD events
- Information Table – Reserve a table in the Campus Commons area for an opportunity to recruit and interact with students
*For information about these recruitment options, please contact:
Dwayne Keiffer, Coordinator of Employer Relations
Messiah College Career Center
PO Box 4511
One College Avenue
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055