Save the date for these upcoming Recruiting Events
Registration will open after July 1st
Accounting Night - 9/6/2023
Career EXPO, fall job fair - 10/25/2023
Tailgating for Jobs, spring job fair - 4/10/2024
Posting Jobs & Internships
- Create an account on Handshake, our job and internship portal.
- Once your profile is approved, you can post job and internship positions & register for campus recruiting events. Handshake help and tips for employers can be found here.
- If your organization already has an account in Handshake and you want to be added as a contact, follow these instructions.
- Learn more about Messiah's nationally recognized Internship Program and explore ways to get involved.
- Connect with professionals, alums, and potential partners in your industry by joining the Messiah University Professional Network on LinkedIn.
Recruiting on Messiah's Campus
EVENTS - For details regarding events, please refer to the list above.
INFORMATION TABLE - Reserve a recruiting table in the Campus Commons on a Tuesday or Thursday to visibly brand your organization and interact with students. Contact Melonie Babich for further information.
The Career and Professional Development Center (CPDC) at Messiah University is committed to equal employment opportunity for all persons and provides services to our students and employers. Employers and organizations recruiting Messiah University students are expected to abide by and adhere to the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Principles for Professional Practice and the Fair Labor Standards Act.
The CPDC and Messiah University reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to refrain from posting opportunities or hosting employers on campus. We expect all employers to comply with U.S. and [state] employment laws. It should also be noted that posting jobs or internships as well as hosting employers on campus is not an endorsement of any employer or opportunity by the University.
Coordinator of Special Projects & Events
Career and Professional Development Center
Resources for Hosting Virtual Internships
A virtual internship is a work experience program where the participant (intern) gains experience while working in a remote professional setting and is not physically present at the job location.
Please click here for guidelines and resources that pertain to virtual internship positions.