- encourage fellowship among Christian biologists
- provide for exchange of ideas and equipment for effective teaching
- encourage networking between Biologists who teach in Christian Colleges and Universities
- provide a supportive environment for those engaged in teaching and research in non-Christian contexts
- serve as a forum for discussion of problems and issues unique to the integration of biology and Christian thought
Membership in the ACB
The ACB is open to those who can assent to the purpose (above) and guidelines (by request) of the ACB and who have the required educational and/or professional background in the biological sciences
Membership in the American Scientific Affiliation (ASA), our parent organization, is a pre-requisite for ACB membership. Contact Gerald Hess for an ACB application form. Click below to go to the American Scientific Affiliation HomePage.
ACB Activities and Publications
- Annual Meetings in Conjunction with the American Scientific Affiliation
- Newsletter (Fall, Winter, Spring)
- ACB ListServe - Click here for details about ACB ListServe (acb-l)
Other Web Sites of Interest to ACB members
Comments on this page and questions are welcome. Contact Jerry Hess (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Erik Lindquist (email@example.com) for more information.
Updated 08/02/06 by Erik Lindquist