Director of Alumni & Parent Relations
Jay McClymont '92
Director of Alumni & Parent Relationsjmcclymont@messiah.edu
- Education – B.A., Communication, Messiah College
- Interest – Running, Networking, 6 Degrees of Separation
- Favorite Part of my job – Connecting alumni with students, faculty, and other alumni, Into the City trips, Homecoming, and Networking events
- Why do I Love Messiah? – I came to Messiah College because I had two older brothers here; I graduated being a member of a 26,000 person family!
Assistant Director of Alumni & Parent Relations
Assistant Director of Alumni & Parent Relationsshardy@messiah.edu
- Education – B.A., Bluefield College, M.A., The Pennsylvania State University
- Interest – Blogging, Hiking, Traveling, Spending Time with Family
- Favorite Part of my job – Planning Homecoming, creating connections between students and alumni and having the opportunity to mentor and advise the Student Alumni Council!
- Why do I Love Messiah? – I love the incredible Christian community that Messiah provides for students, faculty and staff to serve one another and the Kingdom of God.
- Education – B.S., York College, M.Ed. The Pennsylvania State University
- Interest – Serving Others, Nature, My family
- Favorite Part of my job – Helping and Serving Alumni, Parents and Students
- Why do I Love Messiah? Messiah College is a community that allows the student, staff and faculty to serve God and others.
Office Assistance Provided By:
Alex Morgan '16 (Eyas Chair), Sarah Ooi '16 (Homecoming Chair), Natalia Oommenn '17 (Work Study).
One College Avenue
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
We are located in the Eisenhower Campus Center (166) across from the Campus Store between the Internship Center and Brubaker Auditorium.