Director of Alumni & Parent Relations
Jay McClymont '92
Director of Alumni & Parent Relationsjmcclymont@messiah.edu
- Education – B.A., Communication, Messiah College
- Interest – Running, Networking, 6 Degrees of Separation
- Favorite Part of my job – Connecting alumni with students, faculty, and other alumni, Into the City trips, Homecoming, and Networking events
- Why do I Love Messiah? – I came to Messiah College because I had two older brothers here; I graduated being a member of a 26,000 person family!
Assistant Director of Alumni & Parent Relations
Ashley Sider '14
Assistant Director of Alumni & Parent Relationsasider@messiah.edu
- Education – B.A., Cross Cultural Minsitries, M.A., Higher Education, Messiah College
- Interest – Traveling, Running, Ice Cream
- Favorite Part of my job – Working with students to provide opportunities for connection is by far my favorite part of my job.
- Why do I Love Messiah? – Messiah is where I got started in learning about my skills, talents, and passions and its an amazing gift to be able to contriubute what I have toward helping students learn those same things.
- Education – B.S., York College, M.Ed. The Pennsylvania State University
- Interest – Serving Others, Nature, My family
- Favorite Part of my job – Helping and Serving Alumni, Parents and Students
- Why do I Love Messiah? Messiah College is a community that allows the student, staff and faculty to serve God and others.
Office Assistance Provided By:
Kelly Gordon '17 (Eyas Co-Chair), Aaron Parenti '17 (Eyas Co-Chair), Natalia Oommen '17 (Homecoming Chair), Olivia Snare (Graduate Assistant) and Emily Powell (Work Study).
One College Avenue
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
We are located in the Eisenhower Campus Center (166) across from the Campus Store between the Internship Center and Brubaker Auditorium.