Director of Alumni & Parent Relations
Jay McClymont '92
Director of Alumni & Parent Relationsjmcclymont@messiah.edu
- Education – B.A., Communication, Messiah College, M.A., Strategic Leadership, Messiah College
- Interest – Running, Networking, 6 Degrees of Separation
- Favorite Part of my job – Connecting alumni with students, faculty, and other alumni, Into the City trips, Homecoming, and Networking events
- Why do I Love Messiah? – I came to Messiah College because I had two older brothers here; I graduated being a member of a 26,000 person family!
Special Events and Donor Stewardship Coordinator
Special Events and Donor Stewardship Coordinatoryschneider@messiah.edu 717-796-5242
- M.A. in Strategic Leadership, Messiah University
- B.A. in Communications/Journalism, Shippensburg University
Favorite Part of my job - There is no other place I would rather be! We have amazing students, a beautiful campus, wonderful academic programs, and the greatest colleagues who are committed to leading and serving Christ. I am blessed to be here!
Interests - God and the gift of my salvation, my husband, our daughter, and our Boston Terrier, my entire family, integrity, making others happy, and the amazing friends in my life.
- Education – B.A., Art, College of Our Lady of the Elms, M.A., American Studies, Penn State University
- Interest – creating art, dance, music, weaving,kayaking, bicycling
- Favorite Part of my job – Meeting and Serving Alumni, Parents and Students
- Why do I Love Messiah? Messiah College allows students, staff and faculty to grown in thier faith journey. It's truly a wonderful community!
Office Assistance Provided By:
Bekah Umble '21 (Homecoming Chair/Work Study), Emma Stratton '20 (Work Study), Emily Tinguely '21 (Eyas Senior Class Rep.), Alysaa Smoker '21 (Junior Class Rep.), and Haley Blauch '23 (Sophomore Class Rep.)
One University Avenue
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
We are located in the Admissions and Welcome Center