Director of Alumni & Parent Relations
Jay McClymont '92, MA '16
Director of Alumni & Parent Relationsjmcclymont@messiah.edu
- Education – B.A., Communication, Messiah University, M.A., Strategic Leadership, Messiah University
- Interest – Running, Networking, 6 Degrees of Separation
- Favorite Part of my job – Connecting alumni with students, faculty, and other alumni, Into the City trips, Homecoming, and Networking events
- Why do I Love Messiah? – I came to Messiah College in 1988 because of family...I had two older brothers here; I graduated being a member of a 32,000 alumni family!
Special Events and Donor Stewardship Coordinator
Special Events and Donor Stewardship Coordinatoryschneider@messiah.edu 717-796-5242
- M.A. in Strategic Leadership, Messiah University
- B.A. in Communications/Journalism, Shippensburg University
Favorite Part of my job - There is no other place I would rather be! We have amazing students, a beautiful campus, wonderful academic programs, and the greatest colleagues who are committed to leading and serving Christ. I am blessed to be here!
Interests - God and the gift of my salvation, my husband, our daughter, and our Boston Terrier, my entire family, integrity, making others happy, and the amazing friends in my life.
Project Coordinator and Administrative Assistant
Project Coordinator and Administrative Assistantenell@messiah.edu 717-796-5252
- Education – B.S., Elementary Education, Messiah University, 2003
- Interest – kayaking, bicycling, fishing, swimming, running and a passion for painting. My greatest career accomplishment is creating and directing STEP UP, Step up to make a difference and my greatest artistic accomplishment is exhibiting and demonstrating at the Denver Art Museum.
- Favorite Part of my job – Building partnerships, connecting with young people and putting together a polished project; conceptualization to completion.
- Why do I Love Messiah? The same warmth I experienced as a student I experience as an employee from colleagues, faculty and students. I know I am appreciated and valued.
Office Assistance Provided By:
Ashley Sider - M.A. '16 (Homecoming Assistant) - email@example.com
One University Avenue
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
We are located in the Admissions and Welcome Center