Director of Alumni & Parent Relations
Jay McClymont '92, MA '16
Director of Alumni & Parent Relationsjmcclymont@messiah.edu
- Education – B.A., Communication, Messiah University, M.A., Strategic Leadership, Messiah University
- Interest – Running, Networking, 6 Degrees of Separation
- Favorite Part of my job – Connecting alumni with students, faculty, and other alumni, Into the City trips, Homecoming, and Networking events
- Why do I Love Messiah? – I came to Messiah College in 1988 because of family...I had two older brothers here; I graduated being a member of a 32,000 alumni family!
Special Events and Donor Stewardship Coordinator
Special Events and Donor Stewardship Coordinatoryschneider@messiah.edu 717-796-5242
- M.A. in Strategic Leadership, Messiah University
- B.A. in Communications/Journalism, Shippensburg University
Favorite Part of my job - There is no other place I would rather be! We have amazing students, a beautiful campus, wonderful academic programs, and the greatest colleagues who are committed to leading and serving Christ. I am blessed to be here!
Interests - God and the gift of my salvation, my husband, our daughter, and our Boston Terrier, my entire family, integrity, making others happy, and the amazing friends in my life.
- Education – B.A., Art, College of Our Lady of the Elms, M.A., American Studies, Penn State University
- Interest – creating art, dance, music, weaving,kayaking, bicycling
- Favorite Part of my job – Meeting and Serving Alumni, Parents and Students
- Why do I Love Messiah? Messiah College allows students, staff and faculty to grown in thier faith journey. It's truly a wonderful community!
Office Assistance Provided By:
Ashley Sider - M.A. '16 (Homecoming Assistant) - email@example.com
One University Avenue
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
We are located in the Admissions and Welcome Center