Director of Alumni & Parent Relations
Jay McClymont '92
Director of Alumni & Parent Relationsjmcclymont@messiah.edu
- Education – B.A., Communication, Messiah College, M.A., Strategic Leadership, Messiah College
- Interest – Running, Networking, 6 Degrees of Separation
- Favorite Part of my job – Connecting alumni with students, faculty, and other alumni, Into the City trips, Homecoming, and Networking events
- Why do I Love Messiah? – I came to Messiah College because I had two older brothers here; I graduated being a member of a 26,000 person family!
Assistant Director of Alumni & Parent Relations
Ashley Sider '14
Assistant Director of Alumni & Parent Relationsasider@messiah.edu
- Education – B.A., Cross Cultural Ministries, M.A., Higher Education, Messiah College
- Interest – Photography, Blogging, House Projects
- Favorite Part of my job – Planning events and activities to provide opportunity for connection. I work with some of the best student leaders!
- Why do I Love Messiah? – So much of my professional and spiritual journey started at Messiah. As a student, I learned about my gifts and passions and now I have the opportunity to give back to a place that has given so much to me!
- Education – B.S., York College, M.Ed. The Pennsylvania State University
- Interest – Serving Others, Nature, My family
- Favorite Part of my job – Helping and Serving Alumni, Parents and Students
- Why do I Love Messiah? Messiah College is a community that allows the student, staff and faculty to serve God and others.
Office Assistance Provided By:
Bekah Umble '21 (Homecoming Chair/Work Study), Emma Stratton '20 (Work Study), Emily Tinguely '21 (Eyas Senior Class Rep.), Alysaa Smoker '21 (Junior Class Rep.), and Haley Blauch '23 (Sophomore Class Rep.)
One College Avenue
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
We are located in the Eisenhower Campus Center (166) across from the Campus Store between The Career & Professional Development Center and Brubaker Auditorium.