At Messiah College, high school juniors and seniors are eligible to apply for dual enrollment. We welcome dual-enrolled students from public, private, charter, home and cyber schools.
Dual-enrollment eligibility requirements
If you are a high-achieving high school junior or senior of at least 15 years of age, you are eligible to apply for dual enrollment. To enroll in a Messiah College dual-enrollment course you must meet these eligibility requirements:
- Entering, or currently in, your junior or senior year of high school and at least 15 years of age at the time you will be participating in the dual-enrollment course
- Demonstrate a GPA of 3.0 or higher on your high school transcript
- Provide a positive recommendation from a teacher and/or guidance counselor
- Submit a Parent/Guardian Permission Form
- Satisfy the prerequisite requirements, if any, for the specific courses in which you seek to enroll