A Jadu Document consists of two parts: a Document Header and the Document Detail or content. You must complete the header portion when initially creating the document before you can go on to create the detail.
If you have not already created the Document Header, please complete this step before going on to create the Document Detail.
1. Create the First Document Detail
When you edit the document after first creating the Document Header, you should see a screen that looks like this (with your document name replacing "Web Services"):
Click Create one now.
2. Edit the Page
1. Page Image: this will power the page banner in 1.12
2. Enter the Page Title (required). For the first page, use the same name as the Document Header.
3. Copy text from the current site, or from Word, and paste in the Page Text area.
4. Click Save at the bottom of the screen when you have finished editing the content.
Note: Page Images may be added later. The Page Title and Document Title are usd by search engines, and should give users quick insight into the content of the page.
3. Preview the Page
1. Click Preview to test the view of the page as it is currently formatted.
Note: It has not yet been Published or made "Live".
4. Publish the Page.
There are always two steps to making a Document Page "live":
1. Click the orange button Submit.
2. Now the Submit button is replaced with Decline and Approve. Click the green button Approve.
NOTE: The FIRST time a page is published, you must also choose to Make Live in order to complete the Publish step:
3. If you are ready to have the page appear in the Left Navigation menu, you can click Make Visible: