Online Master of Education and education certificate programs
Are you ready to start earning your M. Ed. or pursue a Pennsylvania teacher certification? Looking for a way to enhance your credentials with a Messiah College certificate in TESOL or ASD? If you are seeking a flexible program designed to fit the schedule of busy professionals, Messiah College’s graduate program in education offers several degree tracks and nondegree options in high-demand fields. The programs will deepen your expertise and enhance your abilities as an effective educator, leader and collaborator with students, their families and other educational professionals.
The majority of courses are conducted online, so you are free to pursue your career and your degree at the same time.
Master of Education degree tracks
- Special education PA teaching certification (PreK-8)
- Special education PA teaching certification (7-12)
- Special education
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) with Pennsylvania English as a Second Language (ESL) program specialist certification (K-12)
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Curriculum and instruction
Messiah College certificates
Nondegree/Act 48 options
All graduate-level courses at Messiah College are PDE approved for Act 48 credit.
Messiah’s graduate program in education offers:
- The academic distinction of a nationally ranked, accredited Christian college.
- A flexible, affordable online program designed with working professionals in mind—Messiah offers track options that are fully online and programs that feature a combination of online and campus courses.
- Time frames for program completion that range from two to six years—select the one that’s right for you.
- All courses taught by Messiah’s faculty—experienced trained educators and nationally recognized scholars who take time to mentor you in your education, faith and career.
- Small class sizes ensure personalized attention and meaningful interaction with professors and fellow students.
- Deferred payment option available—if your employer reimburses for Act 48 or other graduate course completions. All certificates, certifications and degrees are eligible for federal financial aid.
- Courses and field experience designed to be instantly applicable to your everyday work setting.
- Rolling admission—Messiah accepts graduate program applicants year-round allowing you to enter the program at multiple points throughout the year.