Configuring your iPad to work with Messiah's wireless network
You will need to have a network account in order to access the wireless network at Messiah College. Configuring your iPad to connect to our network is quite easy.
- To begin, locate and click on the "Settings" icon on your iPad.
- Locate and click on the "Wi-Fi" menu item. If your "Wi'Fi" is turned to "Off" in the right column, click on the toggle button to turn it to "On". Your iPad will begin searching for wireless networks
- Choose MC-WPA from the list of networks. Enter your Username and Password and click the "Join" button in the upper right corner.
- You may see a notification for "aruba-master.messiah.edu" with a note that it is Not Verified. Click on the "Accept" button
- The window should now be closed and a check mark should be displayed next to MC-WPA, designating that you are now connected to Messiah's secure wireless network.
You may now press the "Home" button on your iPad to exit the "Settings" area and begin using your iPad on Messiah's wireless network.
Great Online Resources for iPad Users
ePubs for Messiah College iPad users
Load this page into your iPad's browser and click on the link to have the ePub added to your iBooks Library.
Messiah College Data Security Policy
Calibre User's Manual
My iPad won't turn on...
With the iPad plugged into an AC power source, hold the Power button and Home button simultaneously for approximately 20 seconds. In most cases, this should force your iPad to start.