Single line analog phones
- no features buttons/ features accessible by codes using “#”, “*”.
Single line digital phones
- this is generally placed phone in residences in non secretarial and non-administrative offices. Some features are listed on the phone’s template, others features will use “#’ and “*”.
Multi-Line Digital Sets
There are several types:
- Some without displays.
- Some with displays (display calling party as well as number you are dialing.)
- The number of features you have one button access to depends on how many extensions are on these phones. Often times these are located in secretarial or administrative offices.
- These all have half-duplex hands-free speakerphone capability.
- For those features that are not accessible at the push of a button, use the “#” and “*” to access or cancel various features. (A complete feature list is given below.)