Online graduate nursing programs
Advance your nursing career at Messiah University with flexible degree and certificate programs and online coursework designed to fit the lifestyle of busy professionals. Our Graduate Program in Nursing has a Doctor of Nursing Practice degree with a family nurse practitioner or nursing leadership track; a Master of Science in Nursing degree with a nurse educator or nurse administrator track; and a Master of Science in Nursing and Master of Business Administration dual degree. Messiah also offers several certificates, including a post-master’s Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in nursing education or nursing administration and a post-BSN certificate in nursing education or nursing management and leadership.
- No-fee tuition—Know what you are paying for with Messiah’s no-fee tuition. The cost per credit is what you pay—there are no hidden fees for labs, courses, services or technology. We put the true cost of your program upfront so that you can accurately compare and plan for your graduate education.
- Flexible online MSN and DNP degree programs—The majority of coursework is conducted asynchronously online with some synchronous sessions throughout the year, designed to fit the schedules of busy working professionals.
- BSN and RN-MSN pathways.
- A unique online post-BSN to DNP-FNP program
- One of the state’s few DNP-FNP programs taught from a Christian faith perspective.
- The academic distinction of a nationally ranked, accredited Christian university.
- The proven success and reputation of our nursing program—Messiah’s nursing graduates are well respected and in demand by regional employers.
- Nursing faculty who are experienced Christian educators, nursing professionals and accomplished scholars who will take time to mentor you in your education, faith and career.
- A master’s program that can be completed in as little as two years.
- A DNP-FNP that can be completed in as little as three years.
- A post-master's DNP with a degree track in nursing leadership that can be completed in as little as two years.
- Deferred payment options are available if your employer is reimbursing your tuition.
- Flexible start dates.
Our MSN has been ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a 2019 Best Graduate School in the Nursing Master’s category.
Call Or Submit
the form below