Online Master of Education and education certificate programs
Are you ready to earn your M.Ed. or pursue a Pennsylvania teacher certification? Looking for a way to enhance your credentials with a Messiah University certificate in TESOL, online instruction, ASD, STEM or social, emotional and behavioral wellness? If you are seeking a flexible program designed to fit the schedule of busy professionals, Messiah University’s graduate program in education offers several degree tracks and nondegree options in high-demand fields. The programs will deepen your expertise and enhance your abilities as an effective educator, leader and collaborator with students, their families and other educational professionals.
The majority of courses are conducted online, so you are free to pursue your career and your degree at the same time.
- Education with teaching certification (PK-12)
- Elementary education with teaching certification (PK-4)
- Secondary education with teaching certification (7-12)
- Special education with teaching certification (PK-12)
Call Or Submit
the form below
M.Ed. degree tracks
- Teaching English to speakers of other languages (TESOL) with Pennsylvania English as a Second Language (ESL) program specialist certification (PK-12)
- Teaching language and content (TLC)
Pennsylvania teacher certification
Messiah University is offering two courses for teachers in ACSI international schools:
- Learning in English and Learning English EDME 547 (2 credits, fall) Teachers will learn about second language acquisition (SLA) in school and strategies used to help ELs learn both language and content.
- Teaching in English and Teaching English EDME 548 (1 credit, spring) Teachers will apply their learning through lesson planning and observed teaching within a supportive context of dialogue and mentorship.
Both courses can be applied to Messiah’s Master of Education and/or TESOL certificate programs.
Price: $860 USD per student for the two courses (3 credits total)
Format: Hybrid format: Coursework online, with group discussions (on site or via Zoom) every other week
Register: For more information or to register for the course, contact Dr. Jan Dormer at email@example.com.