- 8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday
- Walk-ins seen only for urgent medical concerns
- Non-urgent RN consultations by appointment
- Nurse Practitioner hours by appointment
- Physical Exams
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic health conditions
- Pre-travel medicine consultation and immunizations
- Registered Dietician consultations
- Physical therapy evaluation and treatment
- Laboratory services
- Allergy shot services
- ALERT PHARMACY at Messiah Village offers free delivery service
- And many other skilled nursing services
- RN After-Hours Advice Line : (717) 649-3153
We want you to get a good night's rest, and we need our sleep, too. Please reserve the hours of 10 pm to 8 am for questions of a MEDICALLY URGENT nature that cannot safely wait until morning.
The Engle Center Health Service provides high quality primary health care services to the Messiah College community. Care is based on the latest medical knowledge, and is rooted in values of respect and concern for each person.